featuring Page 6 Boutique








ombre cowlneck poncho from Page 6 Boutique//long sleeve black top//dark denim jeans//brown heeled booties//layered white druzy necklace{similar}//magenta gigi new york all in one clutch
Happy Sunday lovelies!
Holy cow, let's talk about how absolutely gorgeous the weather has been recently!
(Ummm...can it just stay like this all year round?)
You can say that I've been a tad obsessed with rocking ponchos this season and I thought it was the perfect time to get comfortable and cozy and wear this completely chic ombre sweater poncho from Page 6 Boutique.
Not only do I love the ombre color scheme but how the style just flows when you put it on and even when you move makes all the difference.
-----
One of the many reasons why I have been gravitating more towards ponchos is that it can be easily worn and styled multiple ways. This one in particular, I chose to style it with a long sleeve tee, jeans, and a long statement necklace that peeks out from under the cowlneck. #SOPRESH
-----
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day!
