Dancing Elephants


-----------------


It's been getting hotter lately, but thankfully there has been a light breeze that has hung around for the past few days. I've found a new love for off the shoulder tops here recently, and this one has already been worn multiple times. I love the light weight material, which is just perfect enough to wear on these warmer days, and then those elephants, adorbs! I got this top at Nordstrom, but I'll let you in on a little secret---you can grab it on Amazon for under $20...shhh! {steal it here}.

A little weekend recap, I did some cake and cake pop decorating for a previous baby shower, it was a teddy bear theme and I couldn't have been prouder of the results! The next day my mom and I ran The Color Run for the first time and then took on the color throw after party once we crossed the finish line. It was a blast and I can't wait for the next fun run! {recap photos below}
-----------------










shop the post
top || Nordstrom {you can get it in other colors here!}//white jeans || TJMaxx {similar high-waisted pair}//wedges || Love You Back Boutique {only in stores, but this pair is almost exactly the same!}//crossbody || Rebecca Minkoff//fedora || F21 {love this one from J.Crew Factory}//cocktail ring || Kendra Scott//ripley bracelet || Kendra Scott//monogram necklace || Marley Lilly//gold tassel earrings || LisiLerch