The Draped Dress

--------------------
shop same & similar items

So this past weekend, I took advantage of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and picked up a few things that are, without a doubt, perfect for the upcoming season. I'm so excited for Fall to arrive, only because this humidity is killing me and putting my curls to shame, but until then, we've got to just hang in there. Yes, this Nordstrom sale was HUGE and just in time for the chilly weather, but let's face it, we still have at least a couple more months till we can wear our fur vests and trench coats, so why not hit up the clearance for more Summer styles!? Like my draped dress for example...and for under $50!

I don't know what it is, but a relaxed, draped dress always seems to be such a flattering and flawless look. You can either dress it up or dress it down, and in this case you can say I styled it on the lines of dressy-casual. I strapped a belt around the waist to shorten and then dressed it up with some laid-back wedges and my favorite stack-able jewelry.

The fit: I'm 5' and between sizes (depending on the brand). I bought the dress in a UK 6 (US 2-4) and the length was too long for my taste, so that's where the belt came in. Other than that, everything else was perfect!

***The dress is currently out of stock, but no fear! They carry the same exact dress in Fall colors (linked above). It will look real cute with a pair of leggings and booties!

check out my other under $50 sale favorites

--------------------