
---------------------
shop the post
Yes, the month of August has barely started, but I've been on a little Fall inspiration kick lately (thank you Pinterest!) and have begun looking into transition wear. Hopefully, this post will spark some creativity for future Fall looks, or just some excitement that this heat wave will soon come to an end!
I've pretty much been stalking Old Navy, and these cargo joggers are just the beginning of my transitioning wardrobe! Not only are they great for out-and-about outfits such as this, but they're super comfortable enough to lounge in! I highly suggest pairing them with this leopard print cami and a fun felt hat to top it off.
{I saw that quite a few people on Instagram loved these shoes, and I promise I won't disappoint you! These shoes are on clearance for under (that's right) $20!}
other links
chevron necklace || taudrey jewelry//quote cuff || taudrey jewelry
---------------------





