Insta-Square Round Up

Rounding up my favorite IG snaps for your view pleasure today on The Dainty Darling!
Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram: @courteink 




I've been obsessing over the color olive lately! It's the perfect transition color too!


There's nothing more unique than an off the shoulder top with a lace trim! LOVE!


I'm such a bag lady (ask my husband, haha) and I finally got around to finding a good place to house them. My shelf is from IKEA and I spray-painted it gold to match the rest of my office!


I'm a sucker for cute tops, like this one of course!


I've never owned a pair of leopard flats I didn't like, and these are just precious! They do run a little small though.


I know, you've been seeing a pattern going on: white top, distressed jeans, HB bag. I can't help it, haha!


This outfit was perfect to wear to work! The top is from last year, and the cardigan was from this years #Nsale. Good news, there's still a few available!


I have found myself in fall clothes, and I'm not regretting a second!


The entrance to our home is starting to be my favorite part of the house!


I was very skeptical of sleeveless sweaters...until now, of course! See my post of this outfit here.


This is seriously one of the softest and best dresses to wear to work!