The Ruffle Hemmed Dress


As you may know, I've been on an olive kick lately, but I've also been having a huge interest in ruffle hems too! And who would have guessed that I would find it in this perfect little halter dress!? It's seriously the best thing I have worn this month and is THE transition dress of the season! Plus it's made of a comfy jersey material, so it literally feels like I'm wearing a huge tank top, haha!


Guys, I'm so happy that I found a dress like this! It's been so hard finding cute pieces lately, since I'm so over my summer wardrobe, and the heat has been unbareable (well, at least for me!). I'm such a fall girl at heart and it can only make sense since my birthday is in October, so from day 1 I've loved the cooler weather. I'm also excited to style this with my denim jacket and, of course, a blanket scarf! YAY! Who else is ready for sweater weather?

shop the post