White Linen Peplum + Life Update


I love Target, and who doesn't, because I can always snag some great finds, and fast---well most of the time it's pretty quick, haha! Anyway, I repeatedly seem to find myself hovering around the Who What Wear section (which I honestly thought was going to be temporary, but I'm glad they're still holding on) and I came across this linen peplum top! It's literally the most flattering top I think I have ever owned, and I may have worn it multiple times already, #sorrynotsorry. The first time I wore it I paired it with these shorts (so cute for a beach trip!) and today I paired them with my new favorite distressed jeans. It also looks so fall appropriate with a long cardigan and booties!

So a little life update: some of you may know, but I left the chiropractic office to work at ivy & leo's / Julie's Clothing to handle their social media accounts, dab into some marketing, and assist in publishing new items to their websites. It's literally the dream job I have always been searching for, and even though I've been there for a couple weeks now, it's still so surreal! Pinch me! I am more than happy and completely thankful for the amazing job opportunity! On another note, I have also finished my first online semester at ECU and finished a couple core classes that I needed because they weren't able to be transferred. Now I will be officially starting classes next fall to work towards my major, yay! Besides that extra Spanish class that I'll need to take which is a no bueno because I'm horrible at it!

So there's definitely a lot going on now and things will continue to change, especially when next year comes, because by then we will be looking to selling our first home and moving closer to our jobs. But for now, I'm having fun looking at homes around in the area and studying what to look for for the next Inkpen home! I'm thinking all hardwood floors, white cabinets, and granite counter tops!

shop the post