Navy & White...











Good morning loves!
I always love a good cape, and this one is perfect for transitioning from fall to winter because of it's cool winter tones. It's even reversible, so if you feel like wearing more grey tones simply flip the cape over and...voilà! A whole new look! ;) I styled the cape with white jeans, a navy knit beanie, and added a couple of taupe neutrals in the mix with my over the knee boots (which you can find $50 dupes here) and saddle bag.

So this past weekend, we took another trip up to the mountains to pick out the perfect Christmas tree. At the second tree farm that we stopped at, we had found it the second we stepped into the lot. It was perfect! Once we got it home I sprayed some fake snow to white out the branches on the tree, like I did last year, because I'm going with a white and gold theme again this year. I'm going to finish decorating this weekend, so I'll be sure to post a picture or two on Instagram and SC!


shop the post