Can there be anything cuter than a sweater with ruffled sleeves? I didn't think so! It's been so hard to find cute sweaters lately due to winter sales, but i was able to pick out this particular sweater that I've had my sights on for a couple months now. I love ruffles, and I love how it's now being incorporated more into winter fashion than just spring or summer. Plus the fact that the ruffles are on the sleeves makes this sweater very unique! I decided to go with a dressed up casual look with jeans and black OTK boots (mine are from Target but sold out; you can see a similar pair here). I was originally debating on wearing it with white jeans and grey boots, but decided against it since I think I've seen it styled that way a few times with the sweater.
shop the post
*chicwish sweater is c/o

