Splurge vs. Save...




Today I'm sharing something a little different, something I've never done before, and something I should have done a long time ago --- a Splurge vs. Save post! The idea has always been in the back of my mind, but it always got stuck on the back burner and forgotten. Well thankfully this time I remembered (only because I've been soooo on top of everything this week, haha) and 'Ta-Da!' my favorite splurges and saves! Now granted, we know that this is not all the splurges and saves out there, but it doesn't hurt to share a few popular items that have been trending the internet and to help find their identical saving partners!

1) SPLURGE: Steve Madden Knotty Sneakers > SAVE: Target Bow Knot Sneakers

  • There are only a few slight differences between the two --- material and the heel end of the shoe --- you're going to get better quality and wear out of the SM brand. But on the other hand, and you are not necessarily rough when it comes to wearing shoes, the Target brand can be a more budget friendly shoe to add to your collection!

2) SPLURGE: Sole Society Leopard Scarf > SAVE: Old Navy Leopard Scarf

  • Not a huge difference in price range, but half the price is still half the price. Materials on both scarves are different, patterns are of a small difference, and the Sole Society scarf is slightly longer than that of the ON version. The ON leopard scarf is currently 25% at check out, so there's a plus!

3) SPLURGE: Lisi Lerch Gold Tassel Earrings > SAVE: BaubleBar Piñata Earrings

  • So I actually own the Lisi Lerch ones, before I knew of BaubleBar. Both brands feature their tassel earrings in multiple colors for the occasion! The BaubleBar earrings are a bit lighter than the Lisi Lerch.

4) SPLURGE: Givenchy Antigona Satchel > SAVE: Sole Society Mikayla Satchel

  • The biggest Splurge>Save evaaaah! The SS Mikayla bag is the perfect Givenchy dupe! It features the same silhouette as the designer brand and includes a cross body strap for a more convenient wear. About the only thing missing is that Givenchy logo!

SPLURGES:

SAVES: