We've all been hearing about bell and flared sleeves, but what about balloon sleeves? Say what!? That's exactly what I thought when I ran across this one of a kind striped balloon sleeve dress! I knew that it was an absolute must to bring with me to Charleston, and I ended up wearing it out to brunch at High Cotton. I decided to break out the Marc Fisher dupe espadrille wedges and accessorize with a simple cognac cross body. It's definitely brunch approved, and I also think the dress would look great with these studded gladiator sandals and a fun pom fedora!
When I posted this dress over on Instagram, everyone loved it! So if you've been waiting to get more details about the dress, here they are:
-I'm 5'1" and wearing a size US 4; the material is a jersey knit, so it's super comfortable; and if you're not a fan of it in a dress, you can get it as a top too! And for just $17!
shop the post
