An Easy & Refreshing Spring Look...









Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the gorgeous warm weather. We most certainly did! Ryleigh had spent the weekend over at her grandparent's house, while Justin and I spent our Saturday with a good ol' fashion dinner and movie date, and then enjoyed Sunday with our dear friends!

Today's outfit that I'm sharing is one of my favorites, and so easy to recreate! I had bought this denim jacket last week and already knew that I wanted to pair it with my white jeans; and as it gets warmer you can even pair it with a cute flowy sundress! My blouse is actually from TJMaxx but I did find something similar here, or you can easily switch it out with this fun cross neck tee. Overall, I just feel that this is an easy and well put together pre-spring outfit that can take you through the day and into the evening!

create the look