Just Another Instagram Round Up...


Tacos are for Tuesday's right!?  🌮 Also, my favorite peplum top is now back in stock and just $39! 
Get details HERE


Holy swoon! 💙 Sharing this ruffle frill top over on the blog today, along with a few other similar versions! 

See full blog post HERE


A little glance at yesterday's #ootd 💕 This cardigan has been such a life saver and goes with everything! Just $20 too!

Get more details HERE


My look from earlier today, and I'm really digging this little mesh tank top! 🌵 And it's only $18!

Get outfit deets HERE



I said yes to these gold studded summer sandals! 😍✨ They're also on sale for just $60 and in all sizes!  Find them HERE!



Love this #ootd featuring a little floral-ruffle combo! 

Find everything HERE


I've done nothing but wear these cut out booties since I got them! #notsorry 🙈 

Find them HERE


A gorgeous day like this called for a cute striped off the shoulder top with the most darling bows! 💙🎀 And it's just $35 too! 

Get the top HERE!