Easy Transitional Outfit...









Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm talking a little bit about this transitional outfit for fall! Yay! I know that it's still pretty hot outside and the last thing you want to think about is sweaters and boots. I don't blame ya! But I wanted to share this adorable teal off the shoulder top and let you know that you can wear it with both shorts and jeans for an easy summer-to-fall look! You can see it styled HERE with shorts. I love how the ruffled tiers and sleeves make a huge statement, but I also adore the tassel tie at the front!

Life Update: So we are moving veerrrryyyy soon and we have a lot still left to do! So if I'm a little M.I.A. for a bit, it's because of the move. Also, we had a meeting with our builder to go over a few other details on our home and they're almost ready to pour in the foundation! We're so excited that it's finally starting to progress, and we're told that we should be able to move in before Christmas! Yay! Best gift evaaaa!

shop the post