cowlneck+turtleneck








camel knit poncho with cowlneck from HM{similar here and here}//navy and white striped turtle neck//dark denim skinny jeans//brown heeled booties from LuLu's//opal druzy ring and mystic rainbow ring from wrenn jewelry
Hello again everyone!
I'm really loving chunky knits with cowlnecks and this sweater poncho from HM is just perfect and the best part -- it was only $30! I've seen a lot of designer ponchos that look very similar to this, so it was a no brainer that I needed to snag this expensive look for less!
I even threw a navy and white striped turtleneck underneath to pair, so you know my neck is going to be extra warm and toasty! :)
-----
This Wednesday, get ready for a little how-to on 3 ways to wear a turtleneck! I'll be showing you 3 easy and simple ways to spice up a turtleneck :)
-----
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day!
xoxo
