crazy, mad about it :)








j.crew factory navy and coral plaid shirt{try these new plaid flannels: here, here, and here}//distressed denim jeans//magenta cardigan//tortoise crystal necklace{similar}//taupe suede fringe booties//gold sequin belt{try this, 2 for 1!)//rose gold druzy ring and custom double druzy bangle//gold spiked bracelet//white monogram clutch from marley lilly
Fun Flannels:
Shop the post:
Sunday is always my favorite part of the week because both the hubs and I can spend some time together with our little girl, and this season is the perfect time to get out of the house and enjoy the outdoors! The leaves are really starting to change now so I'm kind of excited about that too!
-----
Today's outfit consists of a little prep in my step (pun intended!). Last fall all I found myself wearing were fitted oxfords layered with sweaters, so I'm dedicating this post to a little throwback. This time I've spruced things up and popped it with a gold sequin belt and my taupe fringe booties from Hazel and Olive! I have a serious crush on these little beauties #obsessed :)
-----
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day!
xoxo
-----
Today's outfit consists of a little prep in my step (pun intended!). Last fall all I found myself wearing were fitted oxfords layered with sweaters, so I'm dedicating this post to a little throwback. This time I've spruced things up and popped it with a gold sequin belt and my taupe fringe booties from Hazel and Olive! I have a serious crush on these little beauties #obsessed :)
-----
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day!
xoxo
