featuring Freckle Fox Boutique









"mon cheri" tee from freckle fox boutique//pink hunter boots//lavish gold cuff from dia's jewels
Bonjour Magnifique!
Today's outfit has got to be one of my favorites! I was asked by Freckle Fox Boutique to come up with a creative post for one of their newest printed t-shirts. The one that I am featuring today is just positively precious and is scripted with "Mon Cheri!" Of course, I had to have some fun with this and give it a little bit of South with a French twist!
------
First off, no good French photo shoot would feel authentic without a beret and macarons; all that I needed were some fresh baguettes! Luckily, I had my NYX macaron lippie at hand.
-----
I paired this fancy tee with, not only my French goodies, but with some southern sass.
I curled my hair, draped on some pretty bling, then stepped into my pink Hunter boots (how appropriate!)
El est la combinaison parfaite!
Like the tee?!
Freckle Fox Boutique is offering a promo code to all my followers/readers for 15% off their purchase! Just use code: THEDAINTYDARLING15
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day
xoxo
***Don't forget to join the link up below!***
linked up with: fashionably employed, friday frills
I paired this fancy tee with, not only my French goodies, but with some southern sass.
I curled my hair, draped on some pretty bling, then stepped into my pink Hunter boots (how appropriate!)
El est la combinaison parfaite!
Like the tee?!
Freckle Fox Boutique is offering a promo code to all my followers/readers for 15% off their purchase! Just use code: THEDAINTYDARLING15
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day
xoxo
***Don't forget to join the link up below!***
linked up with: fashionably employed, friday frills