Plaid Varsity Jacket

Join the club ;)












Happy Halloween everyone!
This will be Ryleigh's 2nd venture out on Halloween and this year is going to be different because I know she's really going to enjoy herself grabbing some treats! Tonight we'll be dressing up the little one as a princess and going trick-or-treating. She doesn't quite understand that today is Halloween, all she knows is that she's dressing up and that there will be chocolate lol.
Since I'm not necessarily dressing up for tonight's occasion I have posted a simple fall look that I'm sure everyone will love! 
-----
I know that most of the fun fall activities will be coming to a close after tonight, but that doesn't mean it's time to start dressing for the next season. There is still a lot to be done, like: Friday night football, sight-seeing in the mountains, or even gathering around a bonfire.
With today's outfit of the day I wanted it to still be fall inspired, and what better way than with a plaid varsity jacket. Honestly, this is the first I've ever seen a varsity jacket with plaid and I absolutely love it; it's very simple but the jacket makes a huge statement! I paired it with a burgundy v-neck tee, distressed jeans, and booties.

thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day!
xoxo

*have a happy and safe Halloween!!!*

link ups: friday frills, trend spin, style elixir, thursday favorites