Flannel Cardigan

country chic









mocha shirt dress from Hope's{similar}//multicolor plaid tassel cardigan from Hope's{same style different color}//brown heeled boots from LuLu's//the ashlee cuff from Eula Fern's{it is currently sold out but you should see their tiffany cuff!}//braided belt{try these skinny belts}//teal stone pendant{similar}//revlon lipstick in 'black cherry'

Happy Monday!
I hope all of you have bundled up to stay snug and warm because this past weekend was too chilly for my liking. We were hit hard with a cold front, making November feel more like December, maybe even January (I might be exaggerating just a little; I'm just not a fan of the freezing cold).
Let's turn this 'all of a sudden winter' weather back into fall pah-leeeeezzz!
-----
So today I'm thinking warm FALL thoughts and layered two of my favorite things together: flannel and shirt dresses. I feel like I haven't worn a dress in a while so I thought I could style this up a bit with a cozy flannel tassel cardigan and then tying it together with a belt to hold everything in place.
It's a cute fun look, and will be perfect to wear again when this weather starts warming up again.
-----
One more thing!
If you loved today's look, you're going to love Hope's look book going LIVE today at 12pm!
Don't forget to use promo code: COURTEINKREP for 10% off!!!
Here is just a little sneak peek:

-----
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day!