a fall edition









navy gingham button down//green utility vest{similar}//dark denim distressed jeans//taupe suede tassel booties//layered chain bib necklace//Margaret Elizabeth teardrop stone bangle//michael kors tortoise watch{similar}//mystic rainbow ring and opal ring from wrenn jewelry
Happy Wednesday!
This has got to be the prettiest Fall season I have ever witnessed! I don't know what makes this one so different from the rest, but let's just say that in my eyes it is and I'm going to be soaking up every last minute of it until winter begins (even then, I'm going to miss it *sad face*).
This has got to be the prettiest Fall season I have ever witnessed! I don't know what makes this one so different from the rest, but let's just say that in my eyes it is and I'm going to be soaking up every last minute of it until winter begins (even then, I'm going to miss it *sad face*).
-----
I've decided to wear the perfect fall ensemble featuring a little bit of blue gingham paired with the ever so popular utility vest. Of course, I felt the need to make more of a statement by wearing my golden chain bib necklace and Margaret Elizabeth teardrop bangle from Rocksbox.
-----
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day!
xoxo
I've decided to wear the perfect fall ensemble featuring a little bit of blue gingham paired with the ever so popular utility vest. Of course, I felt the need to make more of a statement by wearing my golden chain bib necklace and Margaret Elizabeth teardrop bangle from Rocksbox.
-----
Thank you for reading
Have a Darling Day!
xoxo
