My Bohemian Alter Ego

photography by: Back Seat Photography

 Dress || PB&J Boutique//Double Date Necklace || Taudrey Jewelry
-----------------
Today on the blog, I've decided to change things up a bit and try something a little more outside my usual style by playing up this tie-dye bohemian inspired maxi dress from PB&J Boutique. It's made out of a crepe material which makes it breathable and easy to move in--especially when walking in an open field, wildflowers included! When wearing this dress I felt like I was getting in touch with my inner 'Flower Child', all that was missing was my flower crown haha!
We all know Festival season is in full swing, and this dress would be perfect for those summer events! So if you're wanting to mix things up and explore new styles, definitely give PB&J Boutique a try!
-----------------






© Copyright 2015 Back Seat Photography

Thank you for reading,
Have a Darling Day!