photography by: Back Seat Photography

-----------------
TGIF! Like for real! Sorry I have been MIA, it has been quite the busy week and all I can say is that I'm happy to have a 3 day weekend---at last!
So here's what's been going on: I've taken on more hours at work for a while and it's going to be a little rough getting back into the groove of things, so just bare with me, I promise I'm going to make it work ;)
Since tomorrow's Saturday, I felt that today's post would be appropriate for a little weekend wear. I found this adorable floral blouse at Julie's Boutique again and I couldn't help myself because they matched perfectly with my purple and blue embellished sandals from Naughty Monkey. I have never seen a more beautiful summer shoe than these, I mean check out that bling!
(Pardon my white legs, I know they need a little sun so it was definitely time to break out the shorts and sandals haha!)
So, what are you doing this Memorial Day weekend?
Leave a comment below!
-----------------







© Copyright 2015 Back Seat Photography
shop the post
top || Julie's Boutique//shorts || GAP{old, so try these}//sandals || Naughty Monkey //crossbody bag || Rebecca Minkoff//heart shaped sunnies || Target//earrings || Kendra Scott {no longer available, but you can snag these for the same look!}//nail color 'flowerista' || Essie

