Yellow Fever

photography by: Back Seat Photography

-----------------


Now that the weather is warming up my attention has been drawn towards brightly colored clothing, and you can't get any more brighter than yellow! I solely picked this shirt because of my MIA heeled sandals and then went with fun blue and turquoise accessories to bring out one of the accent colors embroidered in the shoe. Unfortunately, my heels are sold out in the cognac color, but you can still find them in black, perfect for an evening out!

Speaking of color, I'm excited because this weekend I'll by running my second 5k. Let's just say that it will involve a lot of color with a dash of sparkle ;)
-----------------






© Copyright 2015 Back Seat Photography

shop the post
top || Julie's Boutique {similar here}//knee cut denim jeans || Target//heeled sandals || Nordstrom Rack{sold out in cognac but they also come in black}//bag || Tory Burch//layered tassel necklace || Julie's {saw this beaded version and fell in love with it!}//periwinkle pendant || Kendra Scott//cocktail ring || Kendra Scott//sunglasses || J.Crew Factory

Have a Darling Day!