Yumi Kim Romper

---------------
If you have been looking for the perfect romper, then your search ends here! I'm all for cute rompers and this one takes the cake! I've seen Yumi Kim in stores before and have always been compelled by all the bright colors and bold prints (not to mention the material makes it oh-so very comfortable!), so let's just say that I gave in and gave it a try! Best decision, ever! What's also great about this romper is that it's a steal for under $80! Sad part though, there's only size medium available, but I did link above some popular patterns in this same exact style!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I started my Saturday taking it easy as a form of meditation from the past busy and stressful week I have had, then I spent some much needed time by the pool on Sunday and finished it off with some cake and cake pop prepping for a baby shower this coming weekend (bet you didn't know that I'm also the occasional cake decorator!)
---------------



--------------
Can you tell I like floral prints? Wait, not like...love!
-------------


----------------
I need this style romper in multiple patterns please :)
----------------




---------------
I've found myself completely hooked on Kendra Scott jewelry! How many pieces can you find?
---------------

----------------
What I wore for my hubby's graduation ceremony. Still so very pround of him!
----------------
shop the post
romper || Yumi Kim//all in one clutch || GiGi New York//embellished wedges || MIA {sold out *sad face*}//ripley bracelet in white iridescent || Kendra Scott//cora ring in ivory pearl || Kendra Scott//platinum druzy pendant || Kendra Scott

