
--------------------
shop the post
I know I haven't talked much about embroidered dresses, and I think ya'll are going to like this one! I have found an adorable little embroidered tiered dress, and best part of all...it's only $18! With it's top-to-bottom detailing, this dress is sure to be an attention-getter and better yet, the perfect ensemble to grab a bite at your favorite Mex. restaurant!
(The dress is yet another from the SheIn.com site and I did order a size up just for length.)
I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend! The skies here were mostly blue and we definitely took advantage of it. So how did we spend it exactly? By going to a drive-in movie of course! Sure, air conditioned movie theaters are great, but there's always something nostalgic about sitting in the trunk of the car, watching the movie on a big wooden screen, and listening to it through the radio. :)
--------------------(The dress is yet another from the SheIn.com site and I did order a size up just for length.)
I hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend! The skies here were mostly blue and we definitely took advantage of it. So how did we spend it exactly? By going to a drive-in movie of course! Sure, air conditioned movie theaters are great, but there's always something nostalgic about sitting in the trunk of the car, watching the movie on a big wooden screen, and listening to it through the radio. :)





