
-------------------
shop same and similar style from the post
The Nordie sale has been a very hot topic here lately in the blogger universe and as you may have noticed, these Lush tops have made it's way on our paths. I can't help but agree that it is probably the most flawless tops that I could get my hands on.
If you are currently looking for a blouse that is as effortless and easy to just slip on and pair with distressed boyfriends {love the ones I'm wearing from Impressions Boutique!} or even tucked into a skirt, then I highly recommend it! I also suggest the fringe heels to sweeten things up a bit.
I hope all of you have had a happy sale shopping with Nordstrom! Just a few more days till these deals go back up, and since I'm being honest here, I've done nothing but constantly refresh the site for certain items to appear back up in time to snag. Sad but true, and I'm sure I'm not the only one ;)
shop other links
boyfriend jeans || impressions boutique//watch || filippo loreti //fringe heels || lulus//gold pearl cuff || moon & lola
-------------------






