4th Of July Outfit Inspo...


Recently, I came back from Wrightsville and Ocean Isle Beach. My aunt lives near there, so we stayed and beach hopped over the weekend (if you can't already tell with my effortless, and messy, beach hair, haha). Anyway, today I'm giving you a look that you can certainly wear for the 4th of July holiday weekend. It's white and blue, gingham, and very easy to move around in! Since we were at the beach at the time, I styled this perfect little sundress with flat sandals and a beach bag in tow! It's available in almost all sizes on the TopShop website (both tall and petite), but if you're looking for something a little more classic, I found this adorable gingham midi dress.

So this weekend we're going to be extra busy bees, because not only are we going to be celebrating our Independence, but also our daughter's birthday. Yup, she's an Independence Day baby! Unfortunately she's not a fan of the fireworks, at least not yet, but she does get a kick out of sparklers, haha! We're planning a mermaid theme party this Saturday, so I'm excited to start looking for things today to decorate---and also getting the materials I need to make her cake. Yes, if ya'll don't know I love to decorate cakes as well and I'm thinking about doing something on the lines of THIS.

So what are you're plans this weekend?! 

shop the post