Blogger Shoot w/Heels.com

Hello lovelies! Remember when I posted on Instagram my behind the scenes look at our collaboration with Heels.com? Well, it's up and running and I'm sharing two looks today for you. Yes, that's like two posts in one, haha! Double the fun! Enjoy!










I always love dressing up, even if it is for a simple brunch get together! When I was planning on what to wear, I wanted something easy to style but yet fun and feminine. Of course flutter sleeves are the epitome of fun and feminine, so I knew that this romper was just what I was looking for! Plus my Aldo heels helped tie evertyhing together and added a contemporary spin on my blogger brunch attire.

My Blogger Brunch Outfit:

romper || shoes || bag {more crossbody bags here} || earrings || lipstick





Whether it's a cute blouse with shorts or an elegant dress with sparkly heels, a girl's night out outfit can really go anyway! It was interesting to see each one of us with different GNO outfits. We even joked about how we should have called each other for coordinating looks, haha! But no matter how our styles differ, we certainly know how to rock a GNO look!

Don't forget to follow these leading ladies: Louella Reese & Style Souffle

My GNO Outfit:
Other favorite picks!

**Thank you Heels.com for sponsoring this post!**