
There's definitely something that I love more than off the shoulder tops/dresses, and that is the cold shoulder look! We've at least worn in once or twice before, but this time they're making a stronger appearance; and I couldn't help but begin to look for the perfect pick! Of course I stumbled across this button front and striped blouse (which almost resembles an oxford shirt) and knew it was one of a kind. Well, one of a kind indeed because it sort of sold out fast, haha! Thankfully I linked a very similar option here.
I wore this look while out and about in Huntersville at Birkdale Village. I really do love that area with it's local charm, shops, movies, and of course...eateries! Yumm! You can never be in a bad place if it has good food! #preach!
shop the post
cold shoulder top {sold out; find more here} || white jeans {more here} || blue sandals || bag {find more rebecca minkoff} || earrings || lipstick (pink plaid)







