
It's the first official day of Summer, and what better way to kick off the season than with swim wear! This year I decided that if I was going to wear a swimsuit, it was going to be cute, classy, and a one-piece! No hate towards a two piece, now a days I just feel more comfortable in a one-piece bathing suit. Also, I've just started seeing trendier and unique one-pieces that I can easily take from the beach to the boardwalk, or in this case: the lake to the dock, haha! I found this off the shoulder tassel swimsuit (what a mouth full) a couple weeks back and the thing I love most is that you can easily pair it with some cute shorts and sandals, giving the illusion of everyday wear. Plus, aren't these tassels just the cutest! Sadly it is out of stock, but I'd definitley pin this post to keep up with a possible re-stock in your size. The good news though, if you love this suit and prefer two-pieces, they have this top and this bottom.
So remember: whether you prefer a one-piece or a two piece, here's to feeling comfortable and confident this Summer in your favorite swim suit!










