
I'm a short girl (5' 1/2" to be exact) who continues to know the struggle of styling a tunic. Sometimes I can get away with it as a dress, but then there are times where it's just too short for my liking to pull such a thing off. Well, today's post is for all my shorties out there (Heyyyy!) and giving you the styling tips you need to rock that tunic top!
First thing, know your comfort level! Like I mentioned, if it's too short for my taste then I will pair it with jeans or leggings. It may look funny at first, but try tucking some of the fabric in the front of your jeans or in the pockets for a high-low look. But don't tuck in too much. Tunics are usually oversized, so you still want to make it look loose and playful.
Next, lengthen your legs! The main problem with tunics and jeans is that sometimes our top can give off the illusion that it is swallowing us whole, making us look even shorter than we naturally are. And that's exactly what we don't want to happen. That's why lengthening our legs with a cute pair of heels can give us that extra boost in height that we need!
Lastly, OWN IT! Take advantage of your accessories and dress up your outfit with your favorite statement pieces (I love these earrings). Once everything is all pulled together, feel confident, own it, and rock it!
shop the post








