Insta Round Up & Behind The Scenes w/Heels.com

Good morning! I've compiled a short Instagram round up, as well as a behind the scenes look photoshoot with Heels.com that me and a couple of local bloggers posed for. I can't wait to see the end results. And don't worry, I'll definitely be sharing!
{Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @courteink to follow along}

Eyelet is currently trending this season, so I was definitely lucky to find it as a cute romper!


Roses all day, errry day! {photo cred: @abbymatses}


Ok, off the shoulder is great, but what about this cold shoulder dress!? Adorbs indeed!
dress || earrings {ivory}


I recently teamed with Charming Charlie (my favorite accessory store!) and styled this adorable laser cut dress, along with many coordinating accessories! {Post here}
watch || bag {sold out but try this!} || jewelry organizer {not pictured, but I use it ALL the time}


You obviously can't have too many roses in your house!


That time I tried a culotte jumpsuit for my Sunday best. Love!
jumpsuit || shoes || bag {sold out; try this instead}


I've also had a thing for embroidery everything!
dress {on sale!} || shoes {on sale!} || necklace


I have been hoarding cute tassel earrings, but these beat them all (an for only $10!).

Sharing a little behind the scenes look at our collaboration with Heels.com
Be sure to stay tuned to see what we've been up to! {Snapchat: courteink}



I always knew that the Charlotte skyline was pretty, but the Heels.com office had a one of a kind view that is absolutely breathtaking!


OMG, Shoes!



Champagne and Chocolate!




Poppin' Champagne!


Loves these gals!