Not Your Typical Occasion Wear {Only $41}


When it comes to weddings or special events, we tend to stick to our usual routines and wear dresses. Well this time, I wanted to switch things up a bit and try a different approach on what to wear to an event or for a special occasion---a jumpsuit! I found this simple (yet elegant) ruffle jumpsuit and knew it was worth the try. Plus, you just can't beat the price! But, what sold me was the culotte bottom and, let's just say, I haven't tried this style since middle school (oh gauchos, those were the days, haha!). If you're looking for other jumpsuit styles, I've compiled a few other suggested ones below the post!

Ok ya'll, totally non-related, but I wanted to let ya know that I created a short satisfaction survey to get your opinions on how I'm doing. I want to branch out, try different things, but I want to know your thoughts! It's short and easy, no stress about it! All I ask is that you give your honest opinion; and don't worry...I can handle it ;) Thank you!  BEGIN SURVEY!

shop the post









I've linked some other suggested jumpsuits that fit for any special occasion: