
Today's post is a little different because I'll be sharing one of my favorite places where you can find affordable, and stylish, jewelry that won't break the bank! I know that there are plenty of times were we find cute jewelry pieces that would make the perfect statement, yet, the price is definitely not cute. Oh the struggle! Well no need to worry, because thankfully there's a store for all us affordable-seeking fashionistas!

You may have heard of Charmng Charlie once or twice, but believe me when I say that they have TONS of jewelry and accessory pieces for everyone's style. Yes they carry a lot of trendy necklaces, earrings, and bracelets; but they also have selections for those who have a more delicate style or for those shopping to find something for a special occasion.

BONUS! They even carry clothes! How cute is this yellow slip dress!? Perfect for a girls brunch or even used as a bathing suit cover for a day at the beach.

Turquoise is a big summer color, and is the perfect 'pop' to any outfit! These earrings are the perfect pop of color to my summer outfits and you'll definitely be seeing them more than once. Here's the best part...only $10! Say whaaaaaa!?


And let's not forget the arm candy! Unfortunately, this adorable pineapple clutch is sold out. But I hope I can save the day and recommend this one instead! *Praying for a restock*


If you know my style, I like dainty pieces. Although I do like to layer them up for a bigger statement. For today's outfit, I kept it simple and wore this paved arrowhead necklace!


So, in honor of today's post, if you're in the Charlotte area, Charming Charlie is opening up it's newest location in Stonecrest at Piper Glen...TOMORROW! EEK! The first 100 customers will receive an exclusive offer that ranges from $5-$100 in value. That's right! YOU could win $100 to shop on opening day! Check out their event here and let us know you're going!
What I'm Wearing:
What I'm LOVING:

