
The heat has sky rocketed here recently! Guys, I'm talking like mid 90's, and it's not even technically Summer yet---Ouch! When the heat gets intense, rompers are always a good idea to turn idea. I've already worn a few this Spring but I'm always looking for a "not your typical" romper, like the one I'm wearing today: it's eyelet, fully lined, and has the most adorable double bow tie backing that I ever did see! You can keep it simple like I did and wear just as it is, or you can style it with a cute belt or long layering necklace.
I'd also like to apologize for the grainy quality of my pictures. It was hot, I was grumpy, and we were in a shaded area. We're still trying to figure it out, but when it comes to photography, it's all a learning process! I'm even debating on getting Justin and I in a photography class to learn the basics (I mean, you've got to start somewhere, right?) If you have any photography tips, I would DEFINITELY love to hear what you have to say!
shop the post






