Go To Summer Dress {SALE ALERT!}


I'm the girl who loves cute summer dresses (especially off the shoulder ones), and I love it even more when they're on sale! But then again, who doesn't!? Well today I'm sharing this embroidered off the shoulder dress, and out of everything in my closet this dress has to be my favorite. It's the perfect go-to dress for summer festivities or even date nights! It's currently on sale and stocked in all sizes, which you can find here. And as a special bonus, my platform sandals are on sale as well and under $60! I definitely recommend snatching them up ASAP while all sizes are in stock.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I feel like I've been non-stop recently between school and work, and thankfully yesterday I was able to take some down time and get a pedi with mi madre. Sometimes it's hard for me to get pedicures because I'm pretty ticklish, but I sucked it up and enjoyed every minute of it (that and the massage chairs were so relaxing).

shop the post