Happy Friday!
I'm keeping it short & sweet, by whipping up a quick round up of some of my favorite moments from our trip to Daytona. So no worries if you weren't able to catch my Snapchats this past weekend, I've got most of them all here! ;)
{Snapchat: @courteink || Instagram: @courteink}
I'm from Charlotte, so seeing this many palm trees is always a treat!
We had crazy waves this past weekend due to storms, but thankfully they never reached us! :)
You've probably seen this towel way too many times on my Instagram, but trust me when I say this, it's the perfect laying out towel! It rarley got sandy too!
If you're ever in the area and want to make the trip out to Smyrna Beach, I highly suggest the Mason Bar for all your popsicle needs! They even serve juices and acai bowls...that's a huge plus!
I had the Peach Cherry Blossom Pop, Justin had the Strawberry Kiwi (with fresh kiwi pieces!), and Ryleigh had the Raspberry Basil. They were seriously delicious! Talk about gourmet!
Ponce Inlet---where the ocean and river meet! We spent most of our Memorial Day here and grilled out by the sea. It was so much fun, and I loved the fact that you can choose to either hang by the river or chill by the beach!
It was a great day to spend time with our friends and little ones...and of course nom on some yummy burgers and pasta salad!
During our stay, we even watched a few innings of the Daytona Tortuga's game. All I was looking forward to was singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game", haha!
daintytravels
