The Perfect Holiday Look...











This past Saturday, I got to brunch with some local bloggers on behalf of the Charlotte Simon Malls locations. We had a blast catching up with one another, sipping mimosas, and soaking up the festive table decor! Absolutely stunning! Anyway, since this was a holiday brunch, I wanted to take a casual festive approach. I'm not one to get all dressed up in sequin dresses for holiday events (mainly because sometimes they can be uncomfortable) so I thought a burgundy and cable knit sweater will be a great alternative to fit my comfort needs! I love the fact that my sweater is cold shoulder to make things a little different. If you like this outfit but are going to a fancier event, simply switch the sweater and boots with a blouse and heels!

shop the post

cold shoulder cable knit sweater {similar} || h&m skirt (currently not available) {similar} || boots || quilted bag {same brand, similar style} || gorjana necklace