What's On My Christmas Wish List...







shop the post


Happy Friday everyone!
Keeping it short and sweet by giving ya'll an inside look at my Christmas Wish List. I honestly had no idea what to ask for this season, and all I really want is for my family to have an amazing Christmas themselves! But, I was able to manage picking out a few small things that I could really use as the weather gets cooler. For instance, SWEATERS, BEANIES, & SCARVES! Such a must, and I don't think you could really own too many of them, lol. I also had to put a silk pillowcase on the list, and since my hair has gotten longer, it will definitely come in handy and cut some brushing time in the morning. But the main thing that I'd really ask for is a new Keurig. I'm totally obsessed with this one in the pearl color. I'm a huge coffee lover, and we've had our single brew Keurig for years, so it would be nice for a little upgrade.

I'm also learning to improve my make up routine, so a new mirror with L.E.D. lights will help tremendously, along with a few make up basics like: concealer, primer, and contour palette. Plus, this make up brush cleaner will make all the difference.

(hover over the pictures to find out where they're from)






shop the list


shop beauty