I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas yesterday! We had lots of family time this weekend going to our parent's houses, and we even did something a little different on Christmas Day by seeing a movie with our friends who where in town for the holidays. I have actually never done that before and was pretty surprised with how busy it was, even for a matinee show! Overall, it was another great Christmas and we're hoping to change things up a bit for next year when we move into a new house *yay!* But more to come of that next year ;)
On to the outfit: I'm starting to see tied cuffs trickling in and I was really taken away with this sweater (because you know me, I love a good cozy sweater, haha!). It was just the right fit and you can tie your cuff just the way you like it in an adorable little bow!
shop the post

