
Who's ready for NYE!? I know I am! This year, I'm skipping the sequins and going straight to a classier and sleeker look, featuring this adorable mint embellished top from Banana Republic. I decided to dress it up by layering my go-to tank top underneath and then slip into my favorite faux leather leggings and heels. And, by the way, these faux leather leggings are fantastic! I can easily take this top from New Years Eve day, by wearing white jeans and black flats, and then glamming it up for New Years Eve night! Love, love, love versatile pieces! If it is cold out where ever you're going, I highly recommend layering this trench cardigan to keep you cozy.
But if you’re looking for a more polished NYE look, I'm sure you'll go wild for is this chic little dress (also from BR)! It's totally different from your original New Years Eve outfit, and I'm just completely obsessed with the flutter sleeves! Plus, it’s leopard print, so if you know me you know that it’s a must in my closet! Also, if you're a sequins-kind-of-gal when ringing in the New Year, you can totally add this sparkly blazer (which is only $46!) for that 'Look out 2017' confidence!
But if you’re looking for a more polished NYE look, I'm sure you'll go wild for is this chic little dress (also from BR)! It's totally different from your original New Years Eve outfit, and I'm just completely obsessed with the flutter sleeves! Plus, it’s leopard print, so if you know me you know that it’s a must in my closet! Also, if you're a sequins-kind-of-gal when ringing in the New Year, you can totally add this sparkly blazer (which is only $46!) for that 'Look out 2017' confidence!
I'm not exactly sure what our plans are for this weekend, either hang with some close friends or just getting cozy on the couch. But no matter what we’re doing, I'm just hoping that Justin will be able to stay up till midnight with me, haha #oldcouplestatus.
Do you know what you're up to this weekend? Let me know what are your plans are, or what your New Years Resolution is? Mine is to be more engaged with my audience. Which means I'm going to have to talk through my SnapChats and IG Stories. Not so much of a fan doing that because I hate the sound of my voice, but I think I could work on it!
Cheers to the New Year, ya'll!
shop the post
BR embellished blouse (c/o) || faux leather leggings || chiffon tank || similar heels || similar bag
*thank you Banana Republic for sponsoring this post. All opinions are of my own*
