I hope you all had a wonderful New Years Eve/Day! We rung in the New Year with some of our good friends by casually hanging out and waiting for the ball to drop. And yes, Justin made it past midnight, so I was very excited about that, haha! But on to the outfit: this is what I wore on Saturday, and I absolutely can't get enough of this cozy turtleneck sweater! It is a loose fit, so I'm wearing a size 2 for reference. I wanted to make the sweater the focus by wearing my favorite white jeans {similar}, and since we went ice-skating earlier that day, I wore my new kicks.
More about earlier that day: we had taken Ryleigh to go ice-skating for her first time. She was so excited, and scared at the same time from fear of falling, but she managed to skate with only a few slips & falls. She wants to do it again, and we are thinking about putting her in skating classes so she'd be able to build her balance. I used to ice-skate competitively when I was younger, and have missed doing it so so much, so it was nice to be able to share my figure skating days with her! I'm even thinking about getting a yearly pass to the rink so I can start my 'New Year, New You' exercise routine---because for me, regular gyms are boring, lol.
shop the post
light pink topshop sweater || similar white jeans || adidas sneakers || similar bag || similar tassel earrings

