
Happy Monday everyone! How about that game last night!? Even though the team we were rooting for didn't win, it was such a good game. Anyway, on to the outfit:
Every time I have worn this fun lace up front sweater, I have gotten so many compliments on it! So of course I thought that this week I needed to talk a little bit about it. It is such a cozy and flattering sweater to wear this season...and let's not forget those adorable bell sleeves! I have worn this sweater previously with regular denim distressed jeans, but decided to switch the blue denim with white; and I honestly like it so much better this way! Also, if you're looking for a good pair of white denim, these are probably your best bet. I've always had such a hard time finding good white jeans, and now, I can rest easy, haha!
shop the post

