Valentine's Day is almost here and I've picked some V-Day themed things that I'm currently craving (Valentine's Day or not!). I've always loved the color blush and everything I've listed is seriously swoon worthy in color!
These oversized sunglasses are so chic and would easily add a pop of color to any outfit! And since spring is around the corner, they'd make great transition sunnies!
The marble stone had me sold! There's just something about that pink and marble combo that makes everything seem so elegant.
I've never had these, but I see them all the time whenever I go into TJ Maxx. I'm always so tempted to grab a box, because they look sooo delicious, and give them a try. Unfortunately, I always seem to talk myself out of it, haha! But I think I'm going to go out today and snag myself one--uh oh!
Well this one is a no brainer! If you know me you know my love for collecting mugs, and yet, I don't own any Valentine's Day mugs. Bummer! But after I go and grab my champagne truffles, I might as well and get me this mug while I'm out, haha!
This lipstick is my favorite! Not only does it have great application, but it smells so so good! I actually owned the #001 Nude Beige (here) but it didn't last very long because Ryleigh got into my purse and played with it. So I'll definitely have to get me another because it really is worth the price!
My go to brand for shoes has always been Steve Madden. I may own over 10 pairs of shoes that are by SM, but I can't help it! It's such a great quality brand, and more affordable than most designers. Anyway, these pretty little blush heels are so adorable, and I love that the straps wrap around the ankle.
How friggin adorable is this top! I love the bow in the back and, especially, the price! It's just $45 and will be sure to give you that Valentine's Day esque.
shop the post

