Oversized Bell Sleeve Sweater...









bell sleeve sweater {sold out; similar one here} || distressed jeans || nude pumps ||

Just call me Belle because I'm obsessed with this oversized bell sleeve sweater! It is my absolute favorite and so cozy! Unfortunately, it was so popular that it sold out real quick *sad face*, but I did manage to find a few similar bell sleeve sweaters and linked them all below. I know they're not the same, but at least you can bookmark this post and check back to see if the sweater restocks or comes back in your size. I paired it with my favorite gold pendant necklace, distressed jeans, and nude pumps. I've gotten a couple emails about where I get my jeans and I actually get most of my distressed jeans from American Eagle. They just fit my hips right, haha!

In other news, I know it's only been a week since my last trip, but I've been bit by the travel bug once again! I've been planning a belated Valentine's weekend getaway to Charleston, one of mine and Justin's favorite places to visit! This time, we're going to do things a little different and really dive in and find some great date places in the area. If ya'll have any great date night recommendations, you know I'm totally open! :) Just leave a comment below!

shop bell sleeve sweaters

everything else