Good morning and happy Monday everyone! This past weekend our family kept it pretty chill and did some cleaning around the house (I know, not too thrilling), but the good news is is that we are finally starting to prep our house for putting it up on the market, yay! We aren't planning on moving till the summer, but I'm just glad that we're getting an early start on fixing some things around the house before the fun begins! So that's a little life update. :)
As you know, Justin and I visited Charleston, SC a couple weekends ago. One of our favorite places during that trip was the Magnolia Plantation and it was absolutely gorgeous, even in the middle of February; but I'll share more about that later. This was the dress that I wore during our visit to the plantation. I love the drop peplum hem and the fact that it was very flowy, making it is so comfortable to wear while walking! I decided to keep the look low key, since we were going to be walking for a while, and wore these simple adidas sneakers. I love simple and easy dresses to wear, and this is definitely one of those!
shop the post

