Happy Friday everyone! Sorry I've been M.I.A. the last few days. I had to take a much needed social media/blogging break and get myself back into perspective! It's nice to break small breaks here and there, but I honestly haven't taken one in a long time, so I was definitely over due for one.
I know that today's post is just another one of those "Instagram Round Ups" but I promise next week will be back to normal! I'll be heading down to Hilton Head this weekend for a fun trip, so there will be plenty to see over on my Instagram and Snapchat! Username for both: COURTEINK
"My sunny Sunday #ootd and my top is under $20!"
"Just a little skirt & shirt combo for the gorgeous NC weather we've been having!"
"Throwback to last summer and I can't wait to start wearing more summery dresses like this!" Plus, it's on major (I repeat) MAJOR sale and just $18!"
"A closer look at this crochet knit top! The detail is just perfect! I've linked two version of it below:"
"The only wedges I need this spring and they're only $60! Best dupes, evaaa!"
"A look at yesterday's #ootd! Loving these super soft gray jeans, and they're under $60!"

