If you have followed along, you know that I took a fun little weekend trip down to Hilton Head Island, SC with my bff Brittany for their annual Wine Festival (best kind of festival there is, duh!). For the first couple of days the weather was actually very nice, despite the quick temp drop on our last day. Anyway, more about today's outfit: I'm actually very excited to share this dress with you today since it's both adorable and affordable! The layered ruffle detail and bow tie is the perfect touch to a fun, yet flirty, spring/summer dress! It comes in regular and petite size (which I'm currently wearing a 6P) for just $43. Can't beat that! I paired it with these studded sandals, which makes for a great Valentino dupe! They're seriously comfortable and will go with everything!
I will be doing a simple trip recap later in the week and will share what we did, and of course, what bottles of wine I picked up! ;) You won't be disappointed on what I got!
shop the post

