Snap Recap of Hilton Head Trip...


So last weekend I took a weekend trip to Hilton Head Island, SC and it was such a fun and relaxing trip! I love doing lots of activities when visiting a place that I've never been before, but this one was treated a little differently. I was able to just---relax! Working full time, managing a blog, and being a mom/wife, can take a lot of toll on my energy, but I'm glad that I was able to chill out on the balcony and hang with the bestie

If you are visiting HHI, you MUST check out the Sonesta Resort! Such a pretty place to stay if you are looking for a relaxing vacay!

View from the room!

Dinner outfit! And I'm obsessed with this embroidered off the shoulder top

shop my outfit


Dinner, of course, was delicious and featured a low country boil! YUM!

Love this fun pineapple print sundress! Find the full post here.

Already missing this view! I just can't wait for more beach days like this!



While in Hilton Head, we were able to experience their annual Wine Festival and try all different kinds of wines/foods/drinks. I'm a very picky wine drinker and always lean towards sweet/semi-sweet wines. The ones listed below are my favorites, and purchased in the end:

Sangue di Giuda & Gemma di Luna
    
 Both are sweet; the Sangue is a sweet red wine and the Gemma is a sparkling sweet white wine.
They're very delicious, and I mainly got the red wine for Justin (which he opened last night and has pretty much killed, lol). Of course, the Gemma is for me! Delicious and pretty to look at!


I tried looking for these bottles, and I don't think you can just get them anywhere. So I found that you can buy the red wine here and the moscato here.

Another fun dress that I highly recommend wearing as it starts to warm up! See full post here.


daintytravels