Good morning and happy Monday! This weekend was a pretty productive because I was helping Justin knock down what was left of the fence around our house. It was starting to lean and look very rough, so it was definitely time to take it down. To visualize just how bad it was, I was able to take a hammer to the planks, take one swing, and it would easily fall---yeah I'm glad it's finally down! Unfortunately my weekend didn't include seeing Beauty & the Beast like everyone else's, but I will definitely be seeing it soon!
So for today's look, I'm featuring this adorable ruffle one shoulder top! Of course I didn't wear this while working out in the yard (haha), but I did have a couple of dinners to go to during the weekend. Anyway, I love how simple and sweet this top is with the floral pattern and ruffle detail around the neckline. I decided to stray away from the white jeans this time and opted for a dark wash skinny jean to bring out the darker florals. It's very comfortable and flowy, and would even look cute with some white shorts and wedges! Best part, it's just $34 and it's actually ON SALE right now for $25! I'm wearing a Small for reference.
shop the post

